Your satisfaction is very important to us. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, a return or exchange may be made within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Product(s) must include an original invoice and be in new, unused, undamaged condition with all packaging, accessories, manuals, and parts.
- Buyer must pay return shipping costs. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Rocky Top Holiday Shoppe
Attn: Returns Department
202 Railroad St
Sweetwater, TN 37874
- Once the returned merchandise is received and inspected (usually within 72 hours of receipt), your refund will be applied to your original method of payment within 7 days. (Please note depending on your credit card, your credit could take up to 10 business days to post to your account.)
- We reserve the right to limit returns under certain circumstances.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale and clearance items cannot be refunded.
Item(s) Damaged During Shipment
- Please text us a photo(s) of the damaged item(s) to 423-453-1384.
- Include a photo of the shipping box if damaged.
- Include a description of the damage
- Include order number.
- Damages must be reported within 14 days of delivery receipt.
Custom orders are non returnable and non refundable.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
Contact us at email@example.com for questions related to refunds and returns.